Sign In | Join Free | My chinalane.org
chinalane.org
Products
Search by Category
Home > Farm Machinery >

Disc Harrow

Categories Disc Harrow
Supply Ability: 200 sets per month
Delivery Time: 30days after 30% prepaid payment,remaining 70% before shipment
Price Condition: FOB QingDao
Packaging Details: iron shellframe 5 pieces per box
Package Weight: 1500 Kilograms
Package Size: 3100 x 1500 x 900 Millimeters
MOQ: 3 sets
Price: USD 3000 / set
Port: Qingdao
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: yunhai
matched power: 100-120Hp
linakage: tractor trailed
material: 65 Mn disc blade
working width: 2500mm
Model Number: 1BZ-2.5
Category: Farm Machinery Parts
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    • Product Details
    • Company Profile

    Disc Harrow


    heavy disc harrow,offset disc harrow,disc harrows

    1.working width 2500mm

    2.working depth 200mm

    3.no of disc 24

    4.dia of disc 660mm

    5.thinkness of disc blade 4 mm

    6.inkage tractor trailed

    7.matched power100-120HP

    heavy disc harrow matched with Messi Ferguson,John Deere,Mahindra,Dong Fang Hong,New Holland tractors etc,
    withreasonablestructure;durable,easytotransport;withsmallradiusofgyration,easytoadjust

    andmaintain,etc.

    Item

    unit

    1BZ-2.0

    1BZ-2.2

    1BZ-2.5

    1BZ-3.0

    1BZ-3.5

    Working width

    mm

    2000

    2200

    2500

    3000

    3500

    working depth

    mm

    200

    200

    200

    200

    200

    No. of isc

    pc

    18

    20

    24

    28

    32

    Dia of disc

    mm

    660

    660

    660

    660

    660

    Weight

    kg

    1150

    1250

    1350

    1500

    1650

    Linkage

    three point mounted

    Matched power

    HP

    80-90

    90-100

    100-120

    100-120

    120-150

    Quality Disc Harrow for sale
    Send your message to this supplier
     
    From:
    To: Shandong Yuntai Machinery Co.Ltd
    Subject:
    Message:
    Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
     
    Inquiry Cart 0