Particle size I
7-14 mesh (1.2- 2.8mm)
Particle size II
14-24 mesh (0.71- 1.2mm)
Particle size III
24-60 mesh (0.25- 0.71mm)
Particle size IV
Passing 60 mesh (0.25mesh)
Ferrous Sulphate Heptahydrate
It is mainly used to make pigment such as Ferric Oxide series
products (such as iron oxide red, Iron oxide
black, Iron oxide yellow etc. ). It can also be directly used as
the flocculant for waste water treatment, for
purification of water, for producing ferric sulfate, for iron
containing catalyst, or as additive in compound fertilizer,
as well as for production of FeSO4. H2O.
Together with other iron compounds,ferrous sulphate is used to
fortify foods and treat iron-deficiency anemia.
Constipation is a frequent and uncomfortable side effect
associatedwith the administration of oral supplements.
Stool softeners often are bprescribed to prevent constipation.
Ferrous sulphate can also be used to stain concete and some
limetones and sandstones a yellowish rust color.
Ferrous sulphate has been applied for the purification of water by
flocculation and for phosphate removal in
municipal and industrial sewage treatment plants to prevent
eutrophication of surface water bodies.
Ferrous sulfate monohydrate Application/Usage
- Feed supplement.
- Trace element or micronutrient in fertilizers.
- Reducing agent in the treatment of hazardous wastes.
- Use for cement production for reducing hexavalent chromium
Handling /Storage /Toxicity
Handling: No special precautions necessary if used correctly.
Storage: Sealed,in cool and dry place.
Toxicity: Non toxic.
In pp bags with liners,25kgs or 50lbs net each.
In jumbo bags, 1ton or 1.25 tons net each.
Or as customer’s requirement.
Our advantage and service
1. Quick and positive reply after receiving your inquiry;
2. Free sample before shipment;
3. Quality control before and during shipment;
4. Packing according to clients’ requirement;
5. Mixed container, we can mix different items in one container.
6. Loading photos as required;
7. Prompt shipment with right shipping line;
8. SGS or MSDS Certification as required;
9. Experienced in making D/P and L/C docs.