Glow-green Dual Laser Diameter 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament For 3d
About Shenzhen DeWang Model Ltd
Shenzhen Dewang Model Ltd is a professional factory producing FDM
3d printer and 3d printing filament, including PLA filament, ABS
filament, HIPS filament, TPU filament and PETG filament.20 colors
available,tolerance controlled within 0.05mm. The spool is designed
for Makerbot R2,with inner hole 56mm. Our filaments have been
exported to more than 20 countries overthe world,including
and so on.
1) Advanced 3D Printer Filament Extruder Production Line
2) World class pigment supplier
3) High-speed blender mixer
4) Vacuum package machine
5) Dual Laser Diameter Measuring Gauge
1.75mm PLA Filament with Spool 1kg
1.75mm ± 0.1mm 1.75mm
Consumables Net weight
|Packing||Coil with Spool|
1 x 3MM 3D Printer PLA Filament
|Compatible with different brands|
Makerbot, Mendel, reprap, UP, Prusa,
Huxley, BFB3000,printrbot, Sumpod
PLA Filament Features:
- Our fine grade PLA filament (Poly Lactic Acid) is derived from corn
starch and is biodegraded in an active compost heap. We recommend
PLA for beginners as its more forgiving and easier to work with as
it cools & sets faster reducing warpage
- PLA Filament tends to be translucent and shiny
- PLA filament is easier to use but not as stable and will dissolve
- Each spool is sold by weight, not length, in 1KG spools
- Because it is sold by weight, the length and thickness will vary
- The melting point will vary due to the density of the material
- The feed rate and the size of the hot end used will also affect
- Diameter tolerance will vary according to the density of the
- A properly sized roller and calibrated hot end is required for good
- Printer jams are always due to improper sized rollers and/or liners
- This is industrial material manufactured for professional use only
PLA Filament Introduction:
- PLA, Polylactic Acid, is created from processing a number of plant
- PLA can be composted at commercial facilities unlike ABS which is
derived from fossil fuels.
- PLA is a more earth friendly plastic. It is stronger and more rigid
than ABS, and in general the printed objects will have a more
glossy look and feel compared to ABS.
- Unlike ABS, PLA can be sanded and machined. PLA has a lower melting
temperature compared to ABS.
- As a material, PLA has much less warping versus ABS. Additionally,
a heated bed is not required to print it.
- PLA generally enjoys sharper details and corners compared to ABS
without the risk of cracking or warping. PLA can also be printed at
higher throughput speeds.
- It is compatible with different brands of 3D printers (such as:
Makerbot, Mendel, reprap, UP, Prusa, Huxley, BFB3000, uPrint,
Cubify, printrbot, Sumpod)
1 Is Shenzhen DeWang Model Ltd a factory or trader?
Dewang is a direct factory located in Shenzhen, close to Shenzhen international airport. This
ensures Dewangfilament with stable quality and reasonable price.
2 How Dewang ensure the diameter control?
Dewang has Dual Laser Diameter Measuring Gauge to control the diameter.
This device will show the
diameter during production. Once it is over set value, it will
alarm. Technician will adjust the production.
3 Does Dewang use any recycled resin for production?
Dewang promise that we never use recycled resin!
4 How Dewang can guarantee the colors of different batch are the same?
Dewang has world class pigment supplier. And for each color, Dewang have sealed spools for comparison.
5 Does Dewang provide any customized service?
Yes.Dewang can stick your label on spool for free.
6 Does Dewang provide after sale service?
Yes, Dewang always aims at long term business relationship with customers. For
any after sale service, customer can contact Dewang directly.