35kv HDPE Composite Suspension Insulator for Power Line
35kV HDPE insulator
1. A New kind of modified polyethylene, nonpolar thermoplastic
2. Has good heat resistance and cold resistance, good chemical
stability; superior to porcelain insulator.
3. Has high rigidity and toughness, good mechanical strength.
4. Has the very good electrical performance, especially high
insulation dielectric strength; superior to porcelain insulator.
5. It's very suitable for transmission line.
6. Can Substitute porcelain insulator & can be recycled.
35kV HDPE Composite Suspension Insulator For Power Line
About the HDPE suspension insulator
The Modified Polyethyene deadend suspension clamp insulator is a
new type in the family of insulators, which is modified by a
variety of polymer materials. It has a stable structure, good
insulation, anti electric shock, stretching and mechanical
properties. It's hard materials different from the silicone
Advantages of HDPE (Modified Plyethylene) suspension insulator
· Excellent mechanical properties after made 1000 hours weather
aging test at an independent laboratory.
· Hard materials, easy to change the shade size, can increase the
· Installation personnel can directly on it, easy up and down on
· Light weight for easy handing, the weight just have 35% compared
with cermic and glass insulators, comprehensive performance is
better than silicone rubber insulators.
· Easy for transport, because the hard material resistance to
· Easy for installation, it's can reduce manpower and material
· Interchangeable with any other materials suspebsion insulators.
· Excellent for contaminated environments.
· recycling and reuse.
Main dimension and performance
|35kV HDPE Composite Suspension Insulator For Power Line|
|Class||PS100 S16 B16-410/1015|
|Rated Mechanical Tension Load(kN)||100|
|Min, Arcing Distance(mm)||h||508|
|Min, Nominal Creepage Distance(mm)||1015|
|Dry Lighting Impulse with Voltage(kV)||230|
|Wet Power-Freq. 1 min withstand Voltage(kV)||95|