1. Part Name: Black Shell
2. Plastic Material: PA66
3. Cavity Material: 1.2344 HRC48-52
4. Mold Life: 1000K shots or according to customers quantity
condition to make it, then will save the cost for our customer.
5. Gate Type: Point Gate, Sub Gate, Side Gate, Valve Gate, Edge
Gate, Tip Gate etc, the gate will according to the part structure
and customer’s requirement.
6. Mold Base Standard: HASCO, DME, LKM local standard, and will
according to customer’s requirements.
7. Standard of Mold Accessories: LKM, DME, HASCO, MISUMI,
8. Hot Runner: YUDO, MOLDMASTER, HUSKY, INCORE, HRS, PETS etc, and
will according to customer’s requirements.
9. Hydraulic Cylinder: MERKER or Chinese local brand etc, and will
according to customer’s requirements.
10. Design Software: UG, CAD, Moldflow etc.
11. Machine: From 30T to 250T, total 25 sets machine.
12. Payment: T/T, to be negotiated.
13. Packaging: Wooden case with steel frame.
14. Mold Logo: Based on customer’s requirements.
15. After Sales Service: One year warranty.
The Part Name: Black Shell
Mold type: Plastic injection mold with cold runner.
Part Material: PA66
Locating Ring Dimension: φ100
KO Pattern: 200*200mm
Sprue Radius: SR10.5
Ejection Type: Ejection pins, ejection sleeves.
Mold Construction Description: Cold runner with sub gate, 2 plate
mold with sliders, lifters, inserts, and shut off area.
This procut is made of PA66 plastic material and it is one of the
components of the reputation brand electronic parts. The mold
construction is complicated and there are many inserts, sliders,
lifters and ejector pins, so it has a very high technical
requirement for mold design. The mold is a cold runner mold with
the best water cooling system and the part can be molded by
This part has very high size requirements, the defect showed below
will not be acceptable, for example, weld line, dark spot , sliver
marks, gas traps effect, visible ejection marks, deformation, short
shot filling, burnt streaks, sink marks, flash, over dimension,
under dimension, street crack etc, moreover, the product finishing
surface must meet the requirements of MT11010.
If the mold choose the hot runner, the mold key advantages showed
1. Clamping pressure can be lower
2. Cooling time is faster
3. Cycle time is faster
4. Energy consumption lowered
5. Injection pressure can be lower
6. Injection process is cleaner
7. Injection gate are on better locations
8. Labor costs for removing the part from the mold and separating
runner scrap from the part are eliminated.
9. Output increased
10. Overall profitability increased
11. Possibility of contamination is lessened with no runners
12. Possibility of producing the parts using small injection
13. Problems on nozzle freeze or sprue sticking are eliminated
14. Production costs are lowered
15. Production steps are shortened
16.quality of the plastic part is better
17. Regrinding is eliminated
18. Resin costs are lowered
19. Runner scrap eliminated or reduced
20. Runner weight reduces shot size
|Name||Black Shell (Plastic Injection Mold)|
|Plastic Material||ABS, PP, PA66, PA6, PPA, PE, TPV, TPU, LDPE, POM,PA+GF, PET, PMMA,
PC+ABS, POM+GF, etc.|
|Mold Base Material||SKD11, 1.2312, 1.1730, 1.2311, P20, etc.|
|Cayity & Core Material||H13 HRC48-52, 1.2343, 1.2344, S136, 1.2083, 1.2767, NAK80, etc.|
|Mold Life||1000K shots or according to customers quantity condition to make
it, then will save the cost for our customer.|
|Cavity Number||1 cavity, 2 cavities, 4 cavities, it is according to customer’s
|Runner||Cold runner or Hot runner.|
|Gate Type||Point Gate, Sub Gate, Side Gate, Valve Gate, Edge Gate, Tip Gate
etc, the gate will according to the part structure and customer’s
|Mold Base Standard||HASCO, DME, LKM local standard, and will according to customer’s
|Cycle Time||35 Seconds|
|Standard of Mold Accessory||LKM, DME, HASCO, MISUMI, MEUSBURGER.|
|Design Soft||UG, CAD, Moldflow etc.|
|File Formats||UG, CAD, Moldflow etc.|
|Injection Molding Machine||From 30T to 250T, total 25 sets machine.|
|Payment||T/T, to be negotiated.|
|Packaging||Wooden case with steel frame.|
|Delivery Time(day)||35 days T1, according to customer’s requirements.|
|OEM or ODM||Is available|
|Mould Logo||Based on customer requirements.|
|After Sales Service||One year warranty.|
How to pack the mould:
1. Check the mould component
2. Cleaning mould cavity / core and spread slushing oil on the
3. Cleaning mould surface and spread slushing oil on the mould
4. Put into the wooden case
M: +86 135 3741 3465
T: +86 769 8533 1232 ext 811
F: +86 769 8547 3349
After sale service:
During mould manufacturing, we will offer update mould report with
picture every week.
We will send video and photos to customers during mould test,
Send customer packing video and photos before mould delivery.
If mould stay in our factory for production, life warranty.
One year warranty, all maintenance are free of charge during