PS Sturdy High Heat Disposable Lids Plastic Hot Coffee Cups Lids
At Pacqueen, our wide variety of cup lids are designed to perfectly compliment
our wide range of cups, will meet your unique takeaway or catering needs. Whether you are
looking for Sip Thru Lids for Coffee Cups, or Straw Slot Lids for
PET Plastic Cups, we have lids to suit your needs.
- We have various of materials to meet your different solutions.
Plastic Lids available in PS and PP, Compostable Lids available in
PLA and Bagasse Pulp.
These black, plastic coffee cups lids are recyclable PS and are a
cost effective solution where compostable packaging is not a
Black PS Lids For Hot Drink Paper Cups:
- Sizes: Generally available in 62mm, 80mm, 90mm diameter.
- Styles: Flat Lids / Flap Lids / Sip Thru Lids /
- Colors: White / Black / Natural Color
Paqueen have various of lids to fit Single Wall Cups, Double Wall
Cups, Compostable Cups, Heatwave Cups, PET Cups, Double PE Cups,
Ice Cream Cups, Soup Cups, Food Bucket Cups, Food Bowls.
Cup lids are used to fit our hot cups and cold cups as takeaway or
to-go solutions and other food service place.
|Containers||Disposable Cups||Paper Sheets/Bags||Disposable Extras|
• Paper Containers
• Paper Bowls
• Paper Boxes
• Paper Trays
• Pulp Plates
• Sealable Packs
• Foldable Packs
• Windowed Packs
• Microwavable Packs
• Single-wall Paper Cups
• Double-wall Paper Cups
• Ripple Paper Cups
• Embossed Paper Cups
• PET Cups
• Hot Cups
• Cold Cups
• Ice Cream Cups
• Grease-proof Paper Sheets
• Paper Wraps
• Paper Bags
• Paper Carrier Bags
• Cup Carriers
• Cup Holders
• Paper Sleeves
• Paper Stickers
• Paper Straws
• PLA Straws
• Paper Lids
• PLA Cutlery, Straws, Lids
WHY CHOOSE PACQUEEN?
At Pacqueen, sustainability is the business principle that we
implement into the way we design and produce our packaging
products, and the way we cooperate with our customers and
- 10 YEARS’ DEDICATION TO FOOD PACKAGING, CONSISTENCY TO QUALITY
- SUSTAINABILITY DEDICATION - sustainability is the business principle that we implement into
the way we design and produce our packaging products, and the way
we cooperate with our customers and shareholders.
- R&D INNOVATION - Continuous dedication in developing new products to help you
lead the market
- COMMITMENT TO SAFETY - Certified raw materials and facilities to meet all types of food
- CONSISTENCY IN QUALITY - Quality assurance from process to products
- 0 TROUBLE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - By working with our service-oriented team, you always feel a
sense of security
Q: How can I get a quickest quotation from you if I would like to
go for a customized job?
A: To get a precise quotation from us, please try your best to
provide as much details as possible. We need information including
Product Style/Size/Material Specs/Printing colors/Quantity/Special
Q: What are the normal minimum quantities required for custom
A: Depending on the specific product type and specifications,
generally our MOQ ranges from 10,000 PCS to 50,000 PCS. Please
consult our sales team to confirm.
Q: What type of printing technology is used for custom printed
bags? And what is the maximum number of colors can you print?
A: We apply flexco printing, offset printing and digital printing to
meet different printing needs.
- Flexco Printing: most eco-friendly printing method, free of odor
- Offset Printing: applicable to lower quantities, more vibrant
colors, low plate charge
- Digital Printing: generally applicable to sample runs
Q: How long it will take to get the order completed?
A: Depending on order quantity, generally it takes 4 weeks to get the
Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Sure. In fact, we strongly recommend that the customers try our
products before order. We offer free samples with freight collect.
Q: Do you sell to distributors?
A: We are continuously doing business with distributors throughout
the US, Canada, Europe and other countries worldwide.