polyurethane insulation / PU Foam Insulation Closed Cell Spray Foam
Homey 80 Polyurethane Foam is a single-component, ready - to - use PU foam . The foam will expand and cure by moisture in the air . It can be adhere to all building materials and applied to
insulating and filling of larger seams, joints, cracks such as gaps
between walls, windows and doors, unreachable areas around pipes,
As supplied at 25°C and R.H.50 % conditions
Base Polyurethane Shrink None
Consistency Stable Foam Adhesive Strengh(kPa) >80
Curing System Moisture-cure Specific Gravity (kg/m³) 17-22
Tack-Free Time(min) 7~18 Temperature Resistance -40℃~+80℃
Cutting Time(hour) ≥0.7 AplicationA Temperature Range 5℃~35℃
Yield (L)900g.gw/750ml 35~40 Fire Class (DIN 4102 ) B3
Insulation Factor (Mw/m.k) <34 Compressive Strength (kPa) >100
Tensile Strength (kPa) >30 (10%) Water Absorption (ML) 0.5~2(no epidermis)
1. Fixing and insulating of door and window frames.
2. Filling and sealing gaps, joints and cavities.
3. Insulating the electrical outlets and water pipes.
4. Heat preservation, cold and sound insulation.
1. Excellent adhesion & filling capacity and high thermal &
acoustical insulation value.
2. Excellent mounting capacity and stability.
3. Wide range application
4. Cured foam dries rigid and can be trimmed, shaped and sanded.